Well, much like we’ve seen in the past, I fully believe that when history looks back upon the 2016 election, it’s going to view those who were foolish enough to support the closest thing to a dictator we’ve ever elected in this country with a similar type of disdain as we do those who supported slavery, segregation and bans on gay marriage.
- Mocked a man with disabilities.
- Attacked the parents of a fallen American hero.
- Belittled POWs and the war record of Sen. John McCain.
- Lied about how much money he raised for veterans.
- Called a former Miss Universe “disgusting” and fat, telling his Twitter followers to find her non-existent sex tape.